Stuck in a rut with the same old promotion? Here are ideas to shake things up and get noticed.
- ASA’s Go Sailing app connects crew and skippers
- J/24 Class began a boat grant to attract young adults sailing
- Atlantic Cruising Yachts presents in-booth seminars at boat shows.
- Larsen Marine hosts an Open House April 8th.
- Foiling Opti
- Cruising Yachts hosted an Open House & Demo Cruise in Marina del Rey in March
- America’s Cup has a Ladies’ Day in May
- Veterans learn to sail in St Pete
- Open Bic’s Unregattas emphasize fun above racing.
- SeaKeepers make a scavenger hunt at shows and asks attendants to take a selfie with Drifter as they find them.
- Intensity Sails sends a hat along with instructions to send them a photo with the family pet. My daughters found this project amusing, the labrador got a treat, the cats were unimpressed and Intensity received fun social media fodder.
Thinking creatively? Share your events, innovations and best practices Sailbuzz.net.